HOW IT WORKS
Our click and collect service is available every day. Simply browse our range and fill your basket with the goods you wish to click and collect. Once received our dedicated staff will prepare your order for you to collect the next day. You can also choose a collection day up to 3 days ahead if more convenient. Just bring your order payment confirmation text or email to our store and collect your items.
MINIMUM ORDER AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
- The minimum order for Click and collect is £5
- For any loose/dispensed items (pasta and rice for example), a 5% picking fee will be added to your order total to cover preparing the items and any paper packaging we may need to use.
- Liquid food refills (such as olive oil or honey) are not available for click and collect – as they require customers’ own containers to be filled – however, customers can drop off containers to the shop at any time with a list of requirements to be collected later on.
- Most liquid Non-food refills (such as shampoo and laundry liquid) are available for click and collect – these will be dispensed into our own plastic containers which we use on a lop system – they would need to be returned to us after use / for cleaning and reusing. There are also minimum order quantities for these liquids which are pre-set into our online shop.
Our cut off times for home delivery will be 4pm the day prior to delivery.
- 4pm Mondays for Tuesday delivery
- 4pm Thursday for Friday delivery
Most of our products will not require packaging and will be boxed/bagged loose. Our dispensed foods (such as pasta and rice) will be in a light-weight paper bag which we ask you to recycle or return to us for recycling. Our Click & Collect service is completely plastic-free – as is shopping in-store.
Payments will be taken at point of ordering by our secure online payment system. If you are placing a regular repeat order, then these scheduled payments will be collected the day prior to the collection day you choose.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND NON-COLLECTIONS
- Any Cancellations must be received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10 AM the day prior to collection. Due to the nature of our shop and the dispensing of items – once an item has been picked for delivery it will not be returnable or refundable.
- On occasion, if any item is for some reason not available for picking – you will be notified as soon as possible and a refund will be processed for that item at the same time to your payment card.
- Refunds cannot be given for dispensed goods unless they are faulty or damaged. Once an item has been dispensed – we cannot re-sell that item. If goods are faulty or damaged (damaged by us), they will be either replaced or refunded, with our apologies, as per our general terms and conditions.