HOME DELIVERY SERVICE COMING SOON
From May/June 2021 we will deliver our Zero-Waste groceries to local homes. Almost our whole product range will be available for pre-order and delivery twice weekly in our local area. This will include, Fresh Milk, Fresh Bread, Fruit & Veg, all our dispensed foods, household goods, and toiletries. Unfortunately, some liquid food refills will not be available for delivery – as these require customers’ own containers to be filled.
We will deliver to many residential and business addresses within RH1 and RH2 postcodes that are within our home delivery area. Our rough delivery area is illustrated below though some restrictions also apply to some addresses within that area. Pleas enter your postcode in our address finder below to see if we deliver to your address.
Our delivery service is twice per week on Tuesdays (7 am-12 noon) and Fridays (10 am-3 pm). Once placed our orders will be delivered by our own dedicated delivery staff in boxes or bags that will need to be returned to us on your next delivery. You will ned to make sure that you are in or that you inform us of a safe place you wish for us to leave your groceries. If you are out this will need to be a cool dry place.
More precise delivery times can usually be confirmed if asked on the morning of the day of delivery.
Please click here to see our full Terms & Conditions.
Delivery 1 : Tuesday (deliveries will be 7 am -1 pm) – cut off Monday 3 pm
Delivery 2 : Friday (deliveries will be 7 am -1 pm) – cut off Thursday 3 pm
Most of our products will not require packaging and will be boxed/bagged loose. Our dispensed foods (such as pasta) will be in a lightweight paper bag which we ask you to recycle or return to us for recycling. Our home delivery service is completely plastic-free as is shopping in-store *
* The only exception is our non-food liquids which are packed in our returnable plastic bottles – these bottles are cleaned and reused over and over again so as long as you return the bottle the net plastic packaging is zero.
Payments will be taken at point of ordering by our secure online payment system. If you are placing a regular repeat order (weekly or twice weekly) then these scheduled payments will be collected the day prior to each delivery for the goods in that delivery.
MINIMUM ORDER, DELIVERY CHARGE, AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
- The standard home delivery charge is £2.50 (inc VAT)
- Free delivery for orders over £20 or for orders containing both Milk and bread over £10 (there is also no picking/packing fee for milk or bread)
- For any dispensed items, a 5% picking fee will be added to your order total to cover preparing the items and any paper packaging we may need to use.
- Liquid food refills are not available for click and collect – as these require customers’ own containers.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND NON-COLLECTIONS
- Any Cancellations must be received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10 am the day prior to delivery. Due to the nature of our shop and the dispensing of items – once an item has been picked for delivery it will not be returnable or refundable.
- On occasion, if any item is for some reason not available for picking then – you will be notified as soon as possible and a refund will be processed for that item at the same time to your payment card.
- Refunds cannot be given for dispensed goods unless they are faulty or damaged. Once an item has been dispensed – we cannot re-sell that item. If goods are faulty or damaged (damaged by us), they will be either replaced or refunded, with our apologies, as per our general terms and conditions.